Monday, February 1, 2010

And so it begins...

So, I have been sitting here for the last 20 minutes wondering if this is for me. I have never really been good at keeping up with plans that I have. But since this ties in nicely to a large portion of my free time I figure that this one may be different. Anyhoo, enough about me for now, on to the point of this blog.


I have been lurking around on blogger for a while now, reading different blogs, most related to making wow money, but branching off from there to wow in general. At first, this sparked the idea that I thought about starting a blog to document my journey from "rags" to riches in wow. Since that idea, I have seen several blogs which have done just that, and even the poorest one is doing it more than twice as effectively as I am thus far. Therefore, I believe that it is not worth wasting my time, nor the space on the internet, finite as it is, with a blog that doesn't contribute anything.

I have sat on the idea of a blog for a while now, since I decided that a gold making one was not my cup of tea. But a recent post on one of the blogs that I followed gave me the spark to start this one up finally. Wow seemed a bit of a broad topic, as there are many other sites to visit to get more specific information on wow. So I sat down to think of what type of wow player I am, since that should be the topic I feel most comfortable writing about. After a surprisingly short time, I came up with the answer.

Therefore, I figure that, for now, this blog will be written from the perspective of a casual wow addict. Although I don't have a schedule or even additional post material prepared, I am confident that I will be able to keep this moderately up to date for now. I expect to post about any topic that can and will cross my mind from alts at the beginning of the game, to my mains at the end game content, with everything in between being touched on at one point or another. I hope that this blog will be as entertaining for anyone that reads it as it is for me to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment